Our Price: $16.00
This best-selling Words Are CATegorical series offers a child-friendly introduction to parts of speech.
With Words Are CATegorical young readers will find simple, silly rhyme and wild cartoon scenarios of animal characters in action. These picture books show and tell the meaning of the various parts of speech.
The text, with the part of speech highlighted in color, is illustrated with bright, farcical pictures. Offering a lighthearted look at language, each title ends with an open-ended picture search game that encourages readers to apply what they’ve learned.
This Words Are CATegorical 12-Book Set Includes;
- Hairy, Scary, Ordinary : What is an Adjective?
- A Mink, a Fink, a Skating Rink : What is a Noun?
- To Root, to Toot, Parachute : What is a Verb?
- Under, Over, By the Clover : What is a Preposition?
- Dearly, Nearly, Insincerely : What is an Adverb?
- I and You and Don’t Forget Who : What is a Pronoun?
- Pitch and Throw, Grasp and Know : What is a Synonym?
- How Much Can a Bare Bear Bear? : What are Homonyms and Homophones?
- Stop and Go, Yes and No : What is an Antonym?
- Quirky, Jerky, Extra Perky : More about Adjectives.
- A Lime, a Mime, a Pool of Slime : More about Nouns.
- Slide and Slurp, Scratch and Burp : More about Verbs.
You can now visit and shop from JPIN Supply - OR - our brand new Sister Company Our Shared Earth for Eco-friendly, sustainable living!
Order products online from either online store and have them shipped to any location inside the US.
If you are looking for this product only (and view all our products) via our new home JPIN Supply.
Get More - Give Back!
The Book Man