Retail Price: $17.95
Our Price: $10.00
Now you can outfox the high cost of living the old-fashioned five-and-dime way. Don’t be tempted by all of those “new” products on the shelves; instead, rediscover the power of those time- honored, thrifty household items your grandparents and parents used. You’ll save a bundle with over 1,300 of these clever hints and tips:
– Hair spray is an inexpensive way to preserve flowers, remove pet hair from a couch, kill bugs and stop static cling.
– Cedar chips will drive fleas from a pet bed, keep snails at bay in your garden and repel moths from your wool sweaters.
– Furniture polish will spiff up hubcaps and bicycles, add shine to shower doors and stop squeaky door hinges.
– Glass cleaner will make your jewelry sparkle, relieve bee sting pain, dry out pimples and shine patent leather shoes.
– Aluminum foil makes a stunning wrap for a wedding gift, works effectively as a substitute for hair curlers in a pinch, and when placed under your ironing board cover will increase the efficiency of your iron.
– An ice cream scoop can be used to measure the perfect amount of potting soil, shape butter into fancy shapes for a holiday dinner and form perfect meatballs and cookies.Dig you know we've moved to brand new digs?!
You can now visit and shop from JPIN Supply - OR - our brand new Sister Company Our Shared Earth for Eco-friendly, sustainable living!
Order products online from either online store and have them shipped to any location inside the US.
If you are looking for this product only (and view all our products) via our new home JPIN Supply.
Get More - Give Back!
The Book Man